GBQ’s Most Popular Blogs of 2012
January 11, 2013
As we enter 2013, I decided to take a look back at the most popular GBQueue blog posts of 2012. The following 10 posts kept you busy reading last year. I hope you enjoy taking a look back at (or catching up on what you missed!) the most popular blog posts of 2012:
- Mitt Romney’s Tax Rate – Behind the Numbers, by Toby Harper
- Lane on…Tactical vs. Strategic Pricing, by Jim Lane
- FASB’s Exposure Draft on Goodwill Impairment Misses the Mark, by Brian Bornino (*Note: this was #1 in 2011)
- Why Contractors Fail: Inadequate Cost & Project Management Systems, by Bob Biehl
- How the Grinch Stole my Tax Refund, by Toby Harper
- Remembering Our Founder, Jack Boyle, by Wade Kozich
- What is a Fair Tax System?, by Melissa Rager
- Utica Shale Gravy Train, by Judd Ballard
- In Case You Hadn’t Heard… The Last Step in the Shoe Wars, by Rebekah Smith
- 3.8% Medicare Contribution Tax, by Rich Lundy
Don’t see your favorite GBQueue blog post in the above list? Let us know your favorites by commenting below. Thanks for reading.
This entry was posted in GBQ News & Culture and tagged Accounting. Bookmark the permalink.