State and Local Tax Services
With us, SALT can, in fact, lower your blood pressure.
- How does your company manage state and local taxes?
- Does your company have tax exposure for prior years?
- Could you be held personally liable? Is your effective tax rate too high?
- Are you taking steps to mitigate your sales and use tax liability?
- Is your company expanding operations?
- Are you hiring or training employees?
We can help you answer every question. Our team of experienced professionals can help you effectively plan and manage state and local taxes. We can identify changes in tax laws that impact your company. If you’re currently under audit, we can guide you through the process and work to reduce your assessment. We also can assist you in obtaining economic incentives to help your company grow. The GBQ SALT practice is committed to assisting companies in determining that their state and local tax burden and procedures are consistent with current state and federal law, while capitalizing tax opportunities and maximizing optimal business decisions. The GBQ SALT practice has the technical knowledge and experience to handle the sophisticated needs of progressive, local and nationally focused companies. The GBQ SALT practice provides technical updates on legislative, regulatory and judicial state and local tax developments through publication of SALT Watch.
We provide multistate SALT services in the following areas—all for a lot less than you might think.
- State and Municipal Income Tax
- Economic Development Incentives and Tax Credits
- Sales and Use Tax
- Personal Property Tax