Akio Seino, CPA
Director of Japanese Business Services
Akio has been connecting the unique needs of the Japanese businesses in the Midwest with the caring expertise of GBQ for the past seven years.
Prior to joining GBQ, he served as a Japanese Business Executive at Ernst &Young for over 25 years.
Akio is a graduate of BYU-Hawaii and is a licensed CPA in Ohio and Hawaii.
A Japanese native, Akio has extensive experience in international and intercultural communication in the areas of accounting, assurance, tax, cross border transactions and cross cultural decision making.
Over the past 25 years, Akio has served many automotive suppliers and other Japanese businesses throughout Ohio and the Midwest, assisting Japanese executives doing business in the U.S. and American executives doing business with the Japanese companies and executives.
- BYU-Hawaii – B.S., Business Administration, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Central Ohio Japanese Chamber of Commerce
- Japan-America Society of Central Ohio
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants