Bennett J. Forquer, CPA, CGMA
Director, Assurance & Transaction Advisory Services
Ben joined GBQ in 2004 and became a Director with the firm in 2017. His experience includes the performance and management of audits, reviews, internal control assessments, and transaction advisory services.
He has diverse experience serving clients in the manufacturing and distribution industries, including eight automotive suppliers.
In addition to his traditional financial reporting work with privately-held manufacturers and distributors, also Ben has worked with several types of clients within the manufacturing and distribution industries on both buy and sell side quality of earnings analysis. Ben has experience consulting with clients on various other business consulting projects including inventory costing analysis, product costing and break-even analysis and supply chain forecasting.
Ben has earned the following designations:
- Lean Six Sigma CPA Green Belt from The Ohio State University
- Lean Tool Awareness Certificate Program (LTAC) from Productivity Inc. and The Ohio State University.
- Certified Manufacturing Professional (CMP) from the CPA Manufacturing Services Association
Ben serves as the Treasurer for USO of Central and Southern Ohio and on the Board for Columbus Speech & Hearing.
- Ohio University – B.S., Business Administration, Accounting and Economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants