Christopher S. Mast, CPA, CCIFP
Senior Manager, Assurance & Business Advisory Services
Chris joined GBQ in 2011, following graduation from Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois.
Chris is a Senior Manager within the Assurance practice, where he serves a variety of clients primarily in the construction, real estate, manufacturing, service, and nonprofit industries. He is also part of the employee benefit plan audit group and has experience managing audits for defined contribution plans.
Chris is a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP), the sole accounting certification for construction financial professionals. He is also a 2018 graduate of the Builders Exchange of Central Ohio Rising Leader Institute, in partnership with The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
- Olivet Nazarene University – B.S., Accounting and Economics of Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Construction Industry CPAs/
- Consultants Association (CICPAC)
- The Builders Exchange of Central Ohio (BX)
- Central Ohio Rising Leader Institute (Class of 2018)
- Member of the Law and Finance Group
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (ICCIFP)
Select Speaking Engagements
- “Annual Accounting and Audit Update, ASC Topic 842 – Leases”; GBQ; Columbus, OH; November 2018
- “Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers”; The Builders Exchange – Rising Leaders; Columbus, OH; September 2018
- “New Revenue Recognition for Contractors – The Future is Now”; GBQ; Columbus, OH; November 2017