Eric B. Dollin, ASA
Director, Valuation & Financial Opinion Services
Mr. Dollin is a Director in the business valuation and consulting services department of GBQ Consulting LLC. He has performed or contributed to over 800 valuation, merger and acquisition, and forensic/litigation assignments since joining GBQ in 2007 for purposes including: estate and gift taxation, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, purchase price allocation in accordance with ASC 805, goodwill impairment testing in accordance with ASC 350, fairness opinions, buy-sell agreements, equity-based compensation, C-Corporation to S-Corporation conversions, transaction advisory, mergers and acquisitions, calculation of economic damages, dispute advisory, buy-sell agreements and promissory notes.
Mr. Dollin also provides ESOP and transaction advisory services, including ESOP feasibility studies and sell-side ESOP advisory and consulting.
Mr. Dollin’s experience includes business appraisals of entities in numerous industries including: industrial manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, oil and gas, fabrication, retail, construction, healthcare services, banking, computer software, insurance, automotive, advertising/marketing, engineering/architecture, professional services, technology, food service and holding company/estate planning vehicles.
Mr. Dollin is a frequent speaker at ESOP Association conferences, as well as at various other professional organizations and educational institutions.
Mr. Dollin is active in several professional and community organizations and currently serves on the Advisory Committee of the Indiana Chapter of the ESOP Association.
- Miami University (OH) – B.S., Finance and Statistics
- ASA – Accredited Senior Appraiser
Associations and Memberships
- American Society of Appraisers
- Association for Corporate Growth
- The ESOP Association
- Advisory Committee – Indiana Chapter of the ESOP Association
- Miami University Farmers School of Business Young Professional Advisory Council
Select Speaking Engagements
- “Ask the Experts”; Michigan Chapter of the ESOP Association; Lansing, MI; April 17, 2019
- “ESOP Companies Making Acquisitions – A Panel Discussion”; Indiana Chapter of the ESOP Association; Indianapolis, IN; March 9, 2019
- “Demystifying the Valuation/Trustee Review Call”; 4th Annual Great Lakes Conference of the ESOP Association; Sandusky, OH; October 19, 2018