2021 GBQuarterly: Year-End Individual Tax Update
December 7, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Undoubtedly, 2021 has been a year of uncertainty, especially when it comes to tax matters and implications. As we look forward to 2022, there are several year-end tax planning considerations that should be top of mind to ensure you are on track as the new year begins.
Join GBQ’s Senior Managers, Tax & Business Advisory Services Jennifer Zimmerman and Scott Eichar, as well as Tax Manager Rob Roll, as they discuss timely year-end individual tax planning strategies, including:
- Outline changes made to the 2021 tax law
- Evaluate additional top 2021 tax planning strategies
- Summarize scheduled changes to 2022 tax law and beyond
- Discuss various estate tax planning strategies
- Review and discuss potential tax law changes pending before Congress
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 hour of CPE based on Ohio CPE requirements.
Please note our webinar sessions can accommodate a maximum of 500 individuals. Should you experience difficulties accessing the live broadcast, it is likely due to reaching attendee capacity. For your convenience, a recording will be made available on our webinar recording webpage following the presentation.