Discovering Your Why
July 17, 2018
Registration: 3:45 – 4:00 PM
Event: 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Networking reception to follow.
GBQ Partners LLC
230 West Street
Columbus, OH 43215
What’s your company’s meaningful story? Does it resonate with your customers, employees and stakeholders? Customers and employees are seeking out businesses that share their values. For a business to connect with its audience, it must be meaningful. When businesses have a story that resonates:
- They attract loyal customers
- Engage and retain top talent
- Grow stakeholder trust
- Stretch marketing dollars
- Grow deliberately and sustainably
- Simplify decision-making processes and accelerate innovation
Join GBQ Managing Director Darci Congrove, Director of Marketing Sara Robertson, Civitas Chief Operations Officer Bryan Waddell and Storyforge partners Haley Boehning and Barry Chandler as they share their stories, including:
- The 5 questions they answered to arrive at their brand story and position.
- How they use their story as a competitive advantage when it comes to hiring, engaging their team and growing.
- How a meaningful brand story can help inspire devotion and loyalty from your people and customers.
- How to use this story as a filter for thinking about every project, hire and initiative you are considering.