Engineering a Better Ownership Model: ESOPs in the A&E Industry
June 10, 2020
12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT
For some owners, selling to employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) can be an attractive alternative to other sale options. ESOPs have become increasingly popular for architecture and engineering firms as an ownership model that solves several ownership transition issues that companies in this industry may face, while allowing the company to remain independent, reward employees with ownership and capitalize on tax incentives available to ESOP-owned companies.
Join members of our business valuation team as they describe the advantages of an ESOP for your architecture or engineering firm, including:
- Business and ownership succession challenges with architecture and engineering firms
- Advantages (financial and non-financial) of ESOP ownership
- Why ESOPs are an attractive ownership alternative for architecture and engineering firms
- How architecture and engineering firms are valued and typical valuation multiples
- Key steps to implementing an ESOP
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 hour of CPE based on Ohio CPE requirements.
Please note our webinar sessions can accommodate a maximum of 500 individuals. Should you experience difficulties accessing the live broadcast, it is likely due to reaching attendee capacity. For your convenience, a recording will be made available on our webinar recording webpage following the presentation.