GBQuarterly: State & Local Tax 2020 Developments
September 24, 2020
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
2020 has proven to be a challenging year for everyone. In addition to the flurry of activity and changes at the federal level, the state and local tax landscape continues to change rapidly as well.
Join our State and Local Tax experts for a panel discussion exploring recent developments and case studies regarding several tax matters, including:
- Ohio audit hot topics and identification of potential overpayments
- Overlapping and contrasting Wayfair sales/use and income/franchise nexus requirements
- Telecommuting employment and income tax updates
- Real and personal property valuations and tax assessments
- Application of recent Ohio legal decisions including Karvo Paving Co. v. Testa and Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company v. McClain
- Increased sales/use tax enforcement efforts
This webinar will qualify for 1.0 hour of CPE based on Ohio CPE requirements.
Please note our webinar sessions can accommodate a maximum of 500 individuals. Should you experience difficulties accessing the live broadcast, it is likely due to reaching attendee capacity. For your convenience, a recording will be made available on our webinar recording webpage following the presentation.