Navigating the New Tax Laws in Family Law Matters (Cincinnati)
March 7, 2018
Registration: 3:45 – 4:00 PM
Seminar: 4:00 – 5:30 PM
Networking reception to follow.
GBQ Partners LLC
4030 Smith Road
Cincinnati, OH 45209
You are cordially invited to join GBQ’s Forensic and Dispute Advisory and Tax professionals for an informative session as they provide insight on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, including how the new law impacts family law cases.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Impact on spousal and child support calculations – including side-by-side comparisons to demonstrate the impact of the:
- Changes in tax rates
- New 20% deduction for Qualified Business Income from pass-through entities
- Changes to individual deductions and Alternative Minimum Tax
- How the tax changes may impact business valuations
- Alimony change as of 1/1/2019
- How these changes may impact you personally
We will conclude the event with a panel discussion to answer any questions you may have about the new tax law.
This course is pending by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education and the Kentucky Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.5 total CLE credits.