Restaurant Executive Forum
September 18, 2019
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Networking reception to follow.
GBQ Partners LLC
230 West Street
Columbus, OH 43215
With so many issues facing the restaurant industry, including labor shortages/retention, commodity price fluctuations, but increased competition, it can be a daunting challenge to keep on top of these issues, among others. Let us be your host for a CPE-qualified event bringing together Ohio-based restaurant operators with the state’s finest restaurant advisors and advocates as we explore the pressing issues you face.
We know you are busy, but we have planned this complimentary one-day seminar to minimize your time out of the office while providing you with a wealth of knowledge to better operate your business.
We invite all C-level executives and finance and accounting professionals of restaurant operators to join us on September 18th as we discuss a multitude of topics including:
- Promoting, Protecting and Partnering with the Soaring Restaurant Industry
- Keynote Client Story: Condado Tacos
- Outlook on Mergers & Acquisitions
- Navigating the Latest Legal Issues
- Post Tax Reform Observations from the Trenches
- Implementing Revenue Recognition and Lease Accounting
- Cybersecurity Means More Than PCI Compliance
This seminar qualifies for 6.0 hours of CPE.