Reveal customer needs. Create unique value. Drive extraordinary growth.
October 9, 2018
Registration: 3:45 – 4:00 PM
Workshop: 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Networking reception to follow.
GBQ Partners LLC
230 West Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Virtually every company leader wants to establish a competitive advantage to drive revenue growth. Innovation can be an excellent way to do this, but most innovation efforts fail. In this workshop, Urko Wood, the founder of Reveal Growth, will explain how and why the Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) strategy process increases new product success rates and revenue growth 2 – 5X over industry averages. Urko is an expert JTBD practitioner who will help you:
- Learn 3 proven JTBD growth strategies that turn innovation into a business process that consistently delivers results
- Understand how JTBD precedes and improves other innovation approaches, e.g., design thinking, lean startup, etc.
- Gain strategic insights and develop actionable next steps through hands-on exercises specific to your business needs
- Learn how Darci Congrove, Managing Director of GBQ Partners, used the JTBD methodology to differentiate the firm
- Dive deeper into best practices through Q&A with Urko and Darci
Participants are encouraged to bring their innovation and growth challenges and learn how to apply rigor, clarity and focus to drive extraordinary growth.