GBQ’s Most Popular Blogs of 2011
January 12th, 2012 by Sara Robertson
As we enter 2012, I decided to take a look back at the most popular GBQueue blog posts of 2011. The following 10 posts kept you busy reading last year. I hope you enjoy taking a look back (or catching up on what you missed!).
Popular blog posts of 2011:
- FASB’s Exposure Draft on Goodwill Impairment Misses the Mark, by Brian Bornino
- Don’t Blame Me, I Paid My Use Tax, by Judd Ballard
- Is Cloud Computing Safe?, by Mike Dickson
- In Case You Didn’t Know…I Love Shoes, by Rebekah Smith
- Success Based Fees – IRS Allows for Safe Harbor Election, by Tim Schlotterer
- Darci’s Dining Adventures: “What Have You Done for Us Lately?” by Darci Congrove
- New Goodwill Impairment Testing Rules Met with Skepticism, by Brian Bornino
Don’t see your favorite GBQueue blog post in the above list? Let us know about your favorite by commenting below. Thanks for reading!