Jeremy R. Bronson, CPA, CVA, CEPA
Jeremy joined GBQ in 2020, following the firm’s joining of forces with Weber Clark, Ltd. With nearly 15 years of experience providing clients with accounting, tax, consulting and valuation services, his primary focus within the firm is providing strategic business consulting services, including outsourced accounting, business valuations, exit planning, and mergers and acquisitions. Primary areas of valuation expertise include mergers and acquisitions, ownership transition planning, buy-sell agreements, and estate and gift taxation.
Jeremy began his career in public accounting with Grant Thornton and served several well-known family-owned and middle-market businesses. In 2014, Jeremy founded a full-service accounting, tax and consulting firm in Sylvania, OH, which then merged with Weber Clark, Ltd., and ultimately GBQ.
In addition to his involvement with CPA organizations, he is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), where he was recently named a 2020 40 Under Forty honoree. Jeremy has also served as a board member for several nonprofits.
- Bowling Green State University – Master of Accountancy, Specialization in Information Systems Auditing and Controls
- Bowling Green State University – B.S., Business Administration, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Exit Planning Institute
- Business Growth Alliance
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts