The IT Services team is a strategic practice unit within GBQ that secures client value by delivering IT risk management solutions, builds client value with productivity solutions, as well as assures client value through IT Assurance services. We serve clients throughout the Midwest with a majority of our clients located in Ohio or surrounding states. Focus on four major initiatives established by the Firm: Profitability, Practice Growth; Client Focus; and Brand Culture/Development. This position provides a wide range of sales and communications support to the firm’s IT Services department.
- Supports managers and above in their sale pursuit efforts. This may include scheduling calls and meetings, participating in calls, coordinating meeting follow-ups, assisting with proposals and engagement letter development, other client communications and follow-ups.
- Maintains client information in customer relationship management tools – Hubspot, Teamwork, STAR.
- Coordinates list management activities with GBQ marketing.
- Coordinates quarterly client advisory touch base conversations and events.
- Coordinates business development relationships with vendor partner firms – KnowBe4, QualysGuard, Coronet, Acumatica, etc. – tracking participation in certification and marketing development programs.
- Acts as a team liaison with GBQ marketing to support team marketing efforts.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Tracks and reports actual client-related time.
- Tracks and reports sales pipeline activity.
- Consistently utilizes all firm and department software efficiently.
- Involvement with internally focused projects to improve procedures by participation in committees, technical training, HR initiatives, and other firm-related projects.
- Works to identify opportunities to reduce costs within the firm.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Utilizes appropriate procedures to completion to produce a high-quality work product.
- Demonstrates comprehension of relevant accounting knowledge, technology concepts and other methodologies.
- Works in collaboration with the other administrative team members to help ensure a consistent and efficient workflow.
Brand Culture | Development
- Exemplifies Brand Attributes of the firm.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of the firm.
- Demonstrates the ability to work individually or in a team environment [remotely and in the office] and address conflict with peers and superiors.
- Enhances firm collaboration through interactions with associates from other departments.
- Consistently seeks feedback from performance manager and focuses on enhancing and developing professional and technical skills.
Work Experience | Education
- One – two years of inside sales or sales support experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in using technology and PC applications, specifically, but not limited to, Microsoft applications, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Must exhibit attention to detail.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The Sales Coordinator will report directly to a Performance Manager who will provide any necessary guidance relative to work performance through the formal evaluation process.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on time of year and client demands.