Provides a wide range of administrative support to the firm’s operations team, working directly with the marketing and HR teams. Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Ability to take on projects with little supervision and sometimes strict time constraints.
- Prepare client proposals. Existing knowledge of Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Monitors and oversees firmwide continuing professional education records and compliance.
- Assist with new hire onboarding materials and process.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Assist other members of the operations team as necessary, including but not limited to internal events, recruiting and promoting overall associate engagement.
- Consistently utilizes all firm and department software efficiently.
- Involvement with internally focused projects to improve procedures by participation in committees, technical training, initiatives and other firm related projects.
- Works to identify opportunities to reduce costs within the firm.
- Provides other services in addition to core administrative services.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Utilizes appropriate procedures to completion to produce a high-quality work product.
- Demonstrates comprehension of relevant accounting knowledge, technology concepts and other methodologies.
- Works in collaboration with the other administrative team members to help ensure a consistent and efficient workflow.
Brand Culture | Development
- Exemplifies Brand Attributes of the firm.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of the firm.
- Demonstrates the ability to work individually or in a team environment and address conflict with peers and superiors.
- Enhances firm collaboration through interactions with associates from other departments.
- Consistently seeks feedback from performance manager and focuses on enhancing and developing professional and technical skills.
Work Experience | Education
- Strong proficiency in using technology and PC applications, specifically, but not limited to, Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Must exhibit attention to detail.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The Marketing & HR Administrative Specialist will report directly to a Performance Manager who will provide any necessary guidance relative to administrative issues or work performance through the formal evaluation process.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on time of year and client demands.