ViaVero – Business Development Director
ViaVero (a GBQ joint venture) is seeking a Business Development Director to join our firm.
Our focus is to bring experienced finance and accounting professionals to companies in a project capacity to support corporate initiatives (e.g. System Implementation) or to provide an interim solution for a gap in the finance/accounting organization (e.g. unexpected resignation or medical leave).
Our professionals range in experience from Senior Accountant to CFO. We currently serve organizations in the Columbus area in a variety of industries, ranging in revenue size from $5M to $1B+ per year.
Working in an exciting entrepreneurial environment, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for project consulting services in Columbus, Ohio.
The role and responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting executives in order to understand their upcoming project initiatives and potential consulting needs.
- Making recommendations to clients regarding consultants in our network who could add value to their organizations in various capacities.
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure expectations are being met.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish business growth goals and weekly objectives.
- Participating with local networking associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
The right individual for this role will have the following experience and characteristics:
- Experience interacting with corporate leadership in large companies
- Strong general business acumen and a natural curiosity about how businesses work
- A demonstrated ability to build strong, authentic relationships
- A competitive drive and nature – we only want those who want to be the best
- A desire to reap the rewards of a pay-for-performance compensation model
- A love of the hunt coupled with a proven track record for finding and closing opportunities in a competitive environment, while also expanding existing client relationships by uncovering additional needs
- Self motivated and a self starter
ViaVero offers a flexible and fun work culture, and this role has a lucrative income potential. This position offers a substantial base salary plus unlimited bonus opportunity. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program and generous paid-time-off (including your birthday as a holiday!)