Michael Schultz, CPA
Manager, Transaction Advisory Services
Michael joined GBQ in 2019 as a Manager in the transaction advisory services department.
His experience and primary responsibilities include performing buy- and sell-side due diligence and quality of earnings engagements related to stock and asset acquisitions of privately held companies within various industries such as manufacturing & distribution, restaurants, and business services. These engagements serve the purpose of reviewing a company’s historical financial statements and adjusting/normalizing EBITDA for one-time, non-recurring, non-cash and non-operational items to show the sustainability of a company’s earnings stream.
In addition to quality of earnings engagements, Michael’s experience also includes performing attest services and business valuation engagements.
- Ohio University – B.B.A., Accounting and Management Information Systems
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth