Michael Schultz, CPA
Senior Manager, Transaction Advisory Services
Michael joined GBQ in 2019 as a manager in the Transaction Advisory Services practice.
His experience and primary responsibilities include performing buy- and sell-side due diligence and quality of earnings engagements related to stock and asset acquisitions of privately held companies within various industries such as manufacturing and distribution, restaurants, and business services. These engagements serve the purpose of reviewing a company’s historical financial statements and adjusting/normalizing EBITDA for one-time, non-recurring, non-cash and non-operational items to show the sustainability of a company’s earnings stream.
In addition to quality of earnings engagements, Michael’s experience includes performing attest services and business valuation engagements.
- Ohio University – B.B.A., Accounting and Management Information Systems
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth