Lisa A. Daugherty
Director, State and Local Tax Services
Lisa is the Director of GBQ’s Credit and Incentive Services practice based in Cincinnati, Ohio. With over 10 years of economic development experience, she has a strong background in site selection and location analysis, identifying and negotiating incentives such as hiring tax credits, property tax abatements, and cash grants, and securing statutory tax credits including the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
Lisa works nationally with small, mid and large clients across all industry sectors to add value to their bottom line.
Prior to joining GBQ Partners, Lisa was part of Ernst & Young’s Business Credits and Incentives practice. She was also previously a Manager in KPMG LLP’s Global Location and Expansion Services (GLES) Practice.
- Capital University Law School – Masters in Taxation
- Central Michigan University – B.S., Accounting
- Ohio Economic Development Association
- Economic Development Finance Professional
- Green Associate, U.S. Green Building Council