Mallory M. Ashbrook, JD, CPA
Manager, Forensic and Dispute Advisory Services
Mallory joined GBQ in 2014 and is a Manager in the Forensic and Dispute Advisory Services department of GBQ Consulting LLC. She is a Certified Public Accountant and an attorney with experience in litigation, business valuation and fraud related services.
Her experience includes a wide variety of valuation and economic damages engagements. These engagements have been performed for numerous purposes including commercial litigation, family law, and fraud matters. Mallory is responsible for assessing the facts of each particular case, determining a best course of action, performing the financial analysis, and writing reports for the clients and/or courts, as necessary. She prides herself on building personal relationships with each client and helping them to solve their financial problems.
A Columbus native, Mallory is passionate about community and learning.
- The Ohio State University – B.S., Accounting
- University of Cincinnati College of Law – Juris Doctorate
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Young Professionals
- COSI, Young Professional Board
- Court Appointed Special Advocates of Franklin County, Board Member