Scott D. Bechtel, CPA
Director, Tax & Business Advisory Services
Scott joined GBQ in 2008 after beginning his career working for both a local and regional firm in Columbus.
Scott has over 21 years of experience providing tax compliance and tax planning services to closely held businesses and their owners.
Scott’s experience includes serving clients within the construction, real estate, manufacturing and service industries. His experience also includes assisting with cost segregation studies and various multi-state/city compliance engagements.
Scott is also a 2005 graduate of the Leadership Columbus program and the Builders Exchange of Central Ohio Rising Leader Institute (Class of 2009).
- Otterbein College – B.A., Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio (BX)
- Member of the Law and Financial Group
- Member of the Information Exchange Group (Past Group Leader)
- Central Ohio Rising Leader Institute (Class of 2009)
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Current Board Member and Treasurer