Forensic accounting is a blend of investigative and technical accounting skills. And, as experienced forensic accountants, we look beyond the numbers to determine what really happened.
Our forensic accounting and fraud investigations are designed to uncover the facts and the substance of transactions. We combine our financial expertise with a strategic investigative approach when verifying or finding data, interpreting financial or other information, tracing funds, reconstructing transactions or records, or explaining financial transactions.
Our team has provided forensic services to clients in many high profile and complex matters including:
- Asset misappropriation
- Asset tracing and detection
- Bankruptcy investigations
- Fraud, embezzlement and Ponzi schemes
- Financial statement irregularities
- Insurance claims and fraud
- Records analysis and reconstruction
- Regulatory investigations
- White collar crimes