As companies continue to expand outside of the U.S., it is important to have the right tax advisor to assist you with international tax matters. International tax challenges are among the most complex and potentially costly issues facing multinational companies. At the same time, this complexity provides a variety of opportunities to optimize profits, increase cash flows and moderate taxes. GBQ can be your trusted business advisor to assist with many international tax issues. With a locally based team and a network of global advisors, our goal is to bring a creative and practical approach to assist you in navigating the tax complexities of global business operations.
Whether you are a company looking to expand abroad or already have current foreign operations, GBQ is here to help. Our international tax services include:
- Employee taxation, including expatriate and foreign national tax services
- General planning, including legal entity structuring, IC-DISC planning, effective tax rate management and tax treaty analysis
- Global tax compliance and reporting
- Global treasury planning, including dividend repatriation, funding and tax attribute management
- Indirect tax, value added tax, customs and foreign trade
- Transfer pricing, including planning and documentation services
BDO Alliance USA
In addition to our locally based international tax team, GBQ has access to leading subject matter specialists across the globe through our independent alliance with BDO Alliance USA. Through this alliance, GBQ’s team is able to obtain local country and issue specific guidance as necessary to best support your international tax and transfer pricing needs. This alliance strengthens GBQ’s in-house capabilities and ensures that you are receiving the most up-to-date and practical interpretations of local country tax laws and regulations.