GBQ assists corporate buyers and investors in gaining an understanding of the financial conditions of a target company, assessing a normalized level of cash flows for valuation, assessing the quality of assets and earnings, and identifying key transaction issues.
Our due diligence services assist our clients’ decision-making process on a proposed transaction.
- Quality of earnings; EBITDA verification studies
- Balance sheet analysis, including quality of assets and completeness of liabilities
- Accounting due diligence, including policy and principal assessments
- Purchase price adjustment analysis
- Assessment of management forecast
- Key performance indicator analysis
- Customer and product price/volume analysis
- Customer satisfaction analysis
- Customer based confirmation of management forecasts
- Internal control weaknesses of systems and personnel
- Pricing performance assessment
- Federal tax and SALT due diligence