Build Value. Assure Value. Protect Value.
Acquiring and managing the critical information necessary to make timely decisions in organizations today means employing best practices in information technology. GBQ’s Information Technology (IT) Services team works with clients to:
- Identify the best control procedures and related technologies that will help align business and technology strategic objectives.
- Assess our customers against industry standards and practices, and use the assessment to help them prioritize improvements to their security and privacy program.
- Stay with them to help continually safeguard the business by applying risk management principles.
Members of our IT Assurance team are certified by leading internationally recognized organizations dedicated to the education, research and professional standards in audit and security, and possess such designations as:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC)