ACG Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference
September 08, 2014 12:00 pm
Join us for the 6th annual ACG Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference on September 8-9, 2014.
The event, one of the nation’s largest gatherings of C-Suite executives from middle market companies, will be held at the Nationwide Arena and the Hyatt Regency. It is a collaborative effort of seven Midwest & Mid-Atlantic chapters of the Association for Corporate Growth (Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh and Western Michigan).
The prominent, two-day event features:
- Deal Source, featuring dozens of investment banking firms
- Capital Connection, featuring 90+ private equity firms
- Panel Discussions: “Common Mistakes in Buying a Business”, “The Value Proposition of M&A Third Party Service Providers” and “Perspectives from the Mighty Middle Market”
- Keynote Speakers, including renowned economist Todd Buckholtz, recognized as one of the 21 best speakers of the 21st Century and Jack Hanna, Director Emeritus of the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium “Growing Wild – How the Columbus Zoo became the No. 1 in the US” with Emmy Award winning NBC4 WCMH Co-Anchor Colleen Marshall.
- Experience the ground-floor launch of the Congressional Caucus for the Middle Market, featuring Columbus Congressman Steve Stivers, ACG Global, and Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business for the Middle Market.
- Private Tours of Nationwide Arena