SALTrends Webinar – Indirect Tax Audits and Exposure Mitigation
May 23, 2017
2:00 - 3:00 PM
Indirect tax audit activity continues to increase and state and local tax jurisdictions are becoming increasingly aggressive in their enforcement of those taxes. For that reason, it is important to build awareness around proper audit preparation and strategies for handling audits.
In this SALTrends webinar, GBQ will address the following:
- Sales/use and personal property tax audit strategies and hot topics;
- Update on unclaimed property audit activity and methodologies;
- Responding to nexus questionnaires;
- Ohio Commercial Activity Tax audit hot topics;
- Utilizing alternative audit strategies such as managed or participatory audits; and
- Exposure identification and mitigation prior to an audit including amnesty filings and voluntary disclosure agreements.