Linda Velandra, CPA
Linda joined GBQ in 2022, following the acquisition of VZN Group, LLC (VZN), where she provided accounting and tax services to clients for more than 40 years. In 1999, Linda was named Managing Member of VZN.
Linda is uniquely positioned to provide tax and estate planning services to individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts across several industries, including construction, real estate, farming, transportation and professional services.
Committed to empowering growth of the community, Linda is a current member and treasurer of the National Association of Women in Construction Toledo Chapter. Additionally, she serves as co-treasurer of the Board of Sylvania Area Family Services, a position she has held since 2000, helping to increase their budget and exposure within the Sylvania area and thus growing service offerings to residents.
- Eastern Michigan University – B.S., Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Women in Construction, Toledo Chapter, Treasurer, Past Vice President
- Board of Sylvania Area Family Services, Co-Treasurer