It’s a fact: If your business is not adequately protected, cyber threats are not a matter of “if” something might happen but a matter of “when” it will happen.
We know that digital forensics and incident response services are two of the most critical domains of information security. Picking the right forensic investigator can be crucial to the security of your business. When investigating a cyber-breach, you need a consultant with both forensic capabilities and a deep understanding of cybersecurity.
GBQ’s IT Services team provides computer forensics services for collecting, retaining, and analyzing digital evidence. Our analysis can help you understand the when, why, where, and how of a security incident. Our capabilities include analysis of all types of digital media: hard disks, flash drives, and any other device capable of holding electronic information.
We are cybersecurity experts by trade. When we perform an investigation, we map our findings to your cybersecurity program and help you understand how to better protect your organization. Our analysis will help your organization prevent future breaches. More than just cybersecurity, our forensics ensure business security.
Before a Breach
We help to prepare you and your business for a security incident through a consistent risk management process. We assess your risk posture, advise on actions to improve, and then we support the continued risk management program through testing, management, and assurance services.
Simply put, we help people protect their businesses. Whether physical or digital in nature, our combined team joins forces to provide comprehensive protection and response services.
Digital Forensics services include:
- Digital and Network Forensics
- Digital Computer Forensics and Digital Device Forensic Services
- Digital Computer/Disk Drive Forensics
- Digital Forensics Email Discovery
Incident Response services include:
- Our reactive services help you determine the cause of the incident—
- Breach Response
- Malware Investigation
- PII and PHI leakage identification and support
- Our proactive services help your business prepare for an incident—
- Incident Response plan development
- Incident Response tabletop exercises
- Endpoint breach detection and monitoring recommendations