2023 GBQuarterly: Year-End Individual Tax Update
December 5, 2023
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
With 2023 coming to a close, individuals must stay informed about the latest tax regulations and updates that significantly impact financial planning and compliance. As we look forward to 2024, several year-end tax planning considerations should be top of mind to ensure you are on track as the new year begins.
- Outline changes made to the 2024 tax law
- Evaluate additional top 2024 tax planning strategies
- Summarize scheduled changes to 2024 tax law and beyond
- Discuss various estate tax planning strategies
- Review and discuss potential tax law changes pending before Congress
This webinar will qualify for 1.0 hour of CPE based on Ohio CPE requirements.
Please note our webinar sessions can accommodate a maximum of 250 individuals. Should you experience difficulties accessing the live broadcast, it is likely due to reaching attendee capacity. For your convenience, a recording will be made available on our webinar recording webpage following the presentation.