Tax Reform: What’s in it for you? (Cincinnati)
February 8, 2018
Registration: 2:45 – 3:00 PM
Seminar: 3:00 – 5:00 PM
Networking reception to follow.
GBQ Partners LLC
4030 Smith Road
Cincinnati, OH 45209
You are cordially invited to join our tax advisors for an informative session as they provide valuable insight on the Tax Reform bill that was signed into law on December 22, 2017. Along with actions you should be taking now, key topics that will be covered include:
- New 20% deduction for Qualified Business Income from pass-through entities
- New limitations on interest expense and net operating losses
- New tax depreciation rules
- Changes to individual itemized deductions and alternative minimum tax
- Changes to international tax rules
We will conclude the event with a panel discussion to answer any questions you may have about the new tax law.
This event qualifies for 2.0 hours of CPE.