Larry Rosen, CISSP, CCSP
CISM, CISA, C|EH, ITIL
Larry joined GBQ in 2019 after serving as the CISO for the Americas division of DHL Supply Chain. His cybersecurity expertise is built on a foundation with over 30 years of experience working in various domains of project management, product management, and information technology.
Over the past 10 years, Larry has been dedicated to information security and has focused on enterprise risk management and cybersecurity with roles in consulting, retail, insurance, and logistics. Enterprise risk management includes working to ensure compliance with GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, NIST, ISO 27001/27002, as well as international, regional, state and local regulation. Larry’s experience includes cross-border localization issues that impact a company’s security posture.
Larry is an active participant in the cybersecurity community in Columbus, including the following organizations:
- (ISC)2 Central Ohio Chapter
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Central Ohio Chapter
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Ohio River Valley Chapter
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- C|EH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- ITIL 2011 Foundations certified