Mallory M. Ashbrook, CPA, CVA, JD
Mallory joined GBQ in 2014 and serves as Senior Manager in the Forensic & Dispute Advisory Services department of GBQ Consulting LLC. She is a Certified Public Accountant and an attorney with experience in litigation, business valuation and fraud related services.
Mallory’s experience includes a wide variety of valuation and economic damages engagements. These engagements have been performed for numerous purposes including commercial litigation, family law, and fraud matters. She is responsible for assessing the facts of each particular case, determining a best course of action, performing the financial analysis, writing reports for the clients and/or courts, and testifying, as necessary. She prides herself on building personal relationships with each client and helping them to solve their financial problems.
A member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), Mallory was named to the NACVA Standards Board in 2020 and was named a NACVA 40 Under Forty honoree, designed to recognize emerging leaders in the profession.
A Columbus native, Mallory is passionate about community and learning.
- The Ohio State University – B.S., Accounting
- University of Cincinnati College of Law – Juris Doctorate
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, Standards Board Member
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Young Professionals
- Emerging Leaders Board
- Friends of Court Appointed Special Advocates of Franklin County, Ohio (Friends of CASA), Past President