Michael T. Kozlowski, CPA
Director, Assurance & Business Advisory Services
Mike began his public accounting career with GBQ in 1988 after graduating from the University of Dayton.
Over his 30-year career, Mike has served clients in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, service and nonprofit industries. Large closely-held businesses located throughout Ohio and surrounding states comprise the majority of his client base.
Mike specializes in and leads GBQ’s employee benefit plan practice. Under his leadership, GBQ audits over 100 plans each year.
He has also served as the Chairman of the Board for the Association for the Developmentally Disabled. He was an active member of the Knights of Columbus, a former member of the Business First Advisory Board Exchange and holds leadership positions at Brookside Golf and Country Club.
- University of Dayton – B.S., Accounting
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CPA Manufacturing Services Association
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, Past Executive Board Member