GBQuarterly: Is an ESOP Right for Your Company?
September 22, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
There are over 6,000 ESOPs in the United States, and the number of participants in ESOPs has grown in recent years. Why are they so popular? ESOP’s allow the employees of a company to become owners of the stock of their employer, while at the same time providing an attractive business succession plan for selling shareholders.
Join our Valuation & ESOP Advisory Directors Brian Bornino and Joe Borowski as they describe ways in which an ESOP can provide a quantifiable competitive advantage and steps to determine if an ESOP makes sense for your company, including:
- How an ESOP works and an overview of an ESOP transaction
- Advantages of ESOP ownership and good candidates
- How an ESOP can create sustainable competitive advantages for your company
- How a sale to an ESOP can be a win-win solution that benefits selling shareholders, management, and employees
- Key steps to implementing an ESOP
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 hour of CPE based on Ohio CPE requirements.
Please note our webinar sessions can accommodate a maximum of 500 individuals. Should you experience difficulties accessing the live broadcast, it is likely due to reaching attendee capacity. For your convenience, a recording will be made available on our webinar recording webpage following the presentation.