In an ongoing effort to streamline the tax process for clients, GBQ is excited to introduce a powerful, free new tool to make tax season less taxing: Meet TaxCaddy! TaxCaddy is software that helps you organize tax documents to make sending them to us easy. TaxCaddy is about more than just delivering your information to us. Yes, it will allow you to submit your tax documents. In addition, you will also have the option to skip the paper organizer and answer a short questionnaire within TaxCaddy. TaxCaddy is available on any device: PC, Mac, tablet, and the TaxCaddy app for iPad, iPhone, and Android. If you choose not to use TaxCaddy, you will always be able to submit your information by mail, email, or upload.
Here’s what you can expect:
- TaxCaddy is provided at no cost to you.
- Your TaxCaddy account will reflect your tax return progress. You will be able to see your open items list instantly and let us know with a click when you’re done uploading.
- You can direct message your tax professional through the TaxCaddy app.
- You can submit documents by taking pictures with the TaxCaddy mobile app, uploading files, or manually entering information. Please let us know if any upload requires our immediate attention.
- For greater convenience, you can also authorize TaxCaddy to retrieve documents automatically from your financial institutions, giving us access to them as soon as they are initially available or updated.
- Technical support and troubleshooting are available by email and chat in the TaxCaddy Help Center.
TaxCaddy invitations are generally sent at the end of January for the prior calendar year returns. If you’re joining us later in the year or need a fresh link, please contact the GBQ relationship executive or email email@example.com. Your GBQ Tax Representative will work with TaxCaddy to send you an invitation to join.
We’re confident that TaxCaddy will reduce the effort you put into your taxes, and we think it will be especially valuable. We’re excited to offer you this powerful new tool and look forward to continuing to work with you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions.